This was my reply to kgritman@downtownpittsfield.com
in response to an email I received from her in which the subject was
"The Joy of Pittsfield"
Oh honey, I am mortified seeing this, my experience here has been a Horror Show to say the least!
I have actually just started a YouTube channel
dedicated to the Citywide Corruption I've been dealing with around here
I even have an online petition and I've also revamped my Facebook
all because of the blatant Corruption, it's almost as bad as North Adams!
I have Officially Declared WAR on this City,
Documents of my intent were sent to Chief Michael J. Wynn via Certified, Registered, Return Receipt
You can take a look at some of what I sent him here: b.link/1WomanWAR
As a matter of fact I made a video of it for my channel: b.link/MyWAR
Here honey, these are the business cards I just ordered from vista print
I'll be handing them out while I'm marching up and down North Street
Protesting the Police and POAH (Preservation of Affordable Housing)
I have several others I'm working on, including one where I'll basically be a Naked Patriotic Butterfly



No comments:
Post a Comment