The Biosphere Regeneration Chamber is a 6 ft copper pyramid that has been embellished with high frequency energy healing crystals and other metaphysical goodies. I'll try to explain it a little better in this video.
This video is a puzzle of information I gathered here and there during my research for the development of this masterpiece and center piece of G.A.I.A/ Energy Attuning Center's Interactive Metaphysical Gallery of Unique and Original Energy Attuning Services.
Unfortunately due to the Infestation of Corruption within the city of Pittsfield, this and so many other wonderfully crafted spiritual treasures are not currently available to the public. If you would like to know more about Why G.A.I.A. is temporarily displaced you can feel free to look at my evidence of the crimes committed against me here: b.link/CopDocs b.link/poahdocs
and I also have a petition here: b.link/mypetition and a kickstarter project here: b.link/campkickstarter
Thank You for Sharing Your Valuable Time with Me, I Truly Do Appreciate It.
No comments:
Post a Comment