I told the FBI, "Living in the City of Pittsfield, MA has solidified the FACT that the United States of America No Longer Exists" and I would like the opertunity to PROVE it to Everyone.
This is NOT about Watch My short two and a half minuet video, it is About Analyze the EVIDENCE. YOU can be the Judge, Jury and Opinionator!
I asked a Pittsfield, MA Police Officer WHY Chief Michael J. Wynn's signature was on a response letter to me from the Public Records Bureau when I was told by at least three other officers (yes they were ALL recorded), that the Public Record's Bureau was a Civilian Aspect of the Department and the Police have Nothing to do with it. The Officer Hung Up On Me!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlGdDqryv6o
The FBI has looked at my Evidence and they've told me it does look like I have a Civil Claim but for some reason None of the local lawyers I've contacted have gotten back to me and neither has the City Solicitor. What's up with that? First They Violate my Civil Rights and now They're Violating My Constitutional Rights: "We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility", ... I WILL Be DEFENDING My Constitutional Rights, some kind of way. It takes a long time for one unarmed woman to beat the devil down but it can be done and it WILL Be Done!
Now, here's my question to the fb community,
If Your Civil and Constitutional Rights were being Violated by the people who Swore to Protect Them, What Would You Do?
Please share your thoughts and advice.
Thank you for your time,
sincerely,
Royce M. PATTON
aka General NewSense
and this is what got me here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/11E1X0pfzyKVVaklF45E49qh5XljEfGJwh-hJOYBWdss/edit?usp=sharing or b.link/poahdocs for a shortcut
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uVRvDOlFiBfmMAz1LU8k1gBZKCzE800EHw-7ASi-PFA/edit?usp=sharing or take the short cut b.link/CopDocs
b,link/DearChirfPOS
or
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lm1S2us5QvE
There's more, lot's and lots more.
The city of Pittsfield, MA is not just Infested with Corruption
it is literally being run by an Organized Crime Syndicate!
This Unamerican behavior Will Not be Tolerated. I will CuntInYou complaining until
I Get My Justice, the Justice that was Promised to Me by the U.S, Government.
If the LAW Can Not Protect Me Then It Should Not Pertain To Me. And I most certainly will not be paying taxes because I REFUSE to Financially Support a TERRORISTA Organization.
The United States Constitution is a Contract and if the Government can't uphold its end of the deal it should be Null and Void.
Plain and Simple
I WILL Get Some Good Ol American Justice some kind of way and it would help if you shared this video with some kind of media source because even if I did eventually get this issue into a court I seriously doubt the judge will be anything except just as dirty as the rest of this Organized Crime Syndicate in charge of Oppressing the People here in Pittsfield, MA.
and YES, I said All of this to Derek and Tony, the FBI Agents who came to my house to discuss all of this with me and like I said, Derek told me it does look like I have something Civil here and
thanks for reading this far and xoxoxo if you followed the links and watched the videos.
I truly appreciate it
Sincerely,
General NewSense
Royce M. PATTON
aka
No comments:
Post a Comment